From ImageStream Router Documentation
- Sets the intended bandwidth in bits per second. This command does not set internal clock speeds. See baud to set internal clocking for interfaces.
- When used in conjunction with ATM QoS commands this value is used to calculate the correct ATM QoS settings. When this command is used on a Frame-relay interface this is used to setup rate-limiting on the interface.
- bits_per_second - Non-negative integer which represents how much data an interface can push.
- bandwidth 2000000 - Sets the interface to 2 Mbps
- bandwidth 100000000 - Sets the interface to 100Mbps