Router Installation and Configuration Manual/RADIUS Supported Attributes
From ImageStream Router Documentation
Authentication requests accept the following attributes:
- AscendDataRate: Customer's download speed in bits per second
- AscendXmitRate: Customer's upload speed in bits per second
- FramedIPAddress: IP address to assign to client.
- FramedIPNetmask: Netmask to assign to the router's PPP interface - this subnet is routed to customer
- FramedMTU: MTU to use on the router's PPP interface
- FramedRoute: Add these routes to the customer
- Class: Accounting class parameter
- Session-Timeout: Session time limit in seconds
- Idle-Timeout: Idle timeout in seconds
Authentication requests send the folowing attributes:
- NASIdentifier: router's hostname
- NASPort: Encoded as Serial Port#/VPI/VCI like Cisco does for ATM and the pppN device number for Ethernet and L2TP.
- NASPortType: Virtual
- CallingStationID: Ethernet MAC address for PPPoE on ethernet and ATM, not set for PPPoA or L2TP.
Accounting requests send the following attributes:
- UserName: User name
- Acct-Session-ID: Process ID of ppp process (unique)
- NAS-Identifier: router's hostname
- NAS-Port: Encoded as Serial Port#/VPI/VCI like Cisco does for ATM and the pppN device number for Ethernet and L2TP.
- NASPortType: Virtual
- Calling-Station-ID: Ethernet MAC address for PPPoE on ethernet and ATM, not set for PPPoA or L2TP.
- Framed-IP-Address: Actual IP address given to client.
- Acct-Input-Octets: Number of bytes received from client(lower 32 bits).
- Acct-Output-Octets: Number of bytes sent to client(lower 32 bits).
- Acct-Session-Time: Number of seconds the client was connected.
- Acct-Input-Gigawords: Number of bytes received from client(upper 32bits).
- Acct-Outpt-Gigawords: Number of bytes sent to client(upper 32bits).
Interim Accounting Requests
Support for RADIUS Interim Accounting Requests was adding in 4.4.0-110 and 5.0 on June 07, 2012. Periodic accounting requests will be made to each RADIUS accounting server at the specified interval for each connected user. Configuration of RADIUS Interim Accounting Requests is done using the wan.conf file under 4.4 and /etc/inetics.d/l2tp.conf under 5.0 using the acct-interval <interval in seconds> argument to the radius-server VirtualTemplate command.
Example sending Interim Accounting Requests every hour (3600 seconds)
radius-server host 192.168.0.1 acct-port 1813 auth-port 1812 key password acct-interval 3600