From ImageStream Router Documentation
- ImageStream Linux Version 4.3.2 is now available as a general availability (GA) release for all ImageStream Envoy routers.
- This software release is provided at no charge to all ImageStream customers. Version 4.3.2 is a maintenance release that is recommended for all customers who wish to run the latest GA release on Envoy routers.
- This release note documents commands and features added between version 4.3.1 and version 4.3.2.
The following bugs have been fixed in Version 4.2.12:
DHCP address exclusion corrected
- ip dhcp excluded-address now properly blocks the specified addresses from being used. There was a bug causing excluded address to be distributed.
ADSL not getting address via DHCP
- ADSL interfaces were not getting address via DHCP. This is now corrected.
Detailed Revision History:
date: 2008/03/17 Remove extra powercode packages. Opencalea: Add syslog debugging to tap and lea_collection. Add statistics file to both programs as well. tap is in /tmp/tap_%d.status (pid) and lea_collection is /tmp/collector_%d.status (pid).
date: 2008/03/14 Fix ADSL ip address dhcp problem - wasn't working!
date: 2008/03/12 Configmgr now generates range statements instead of using host statements to exclude addresses
date: 2008/03/11 Branch from 4.2.11-53.