From ImageStream Router Documentation
Revision as of 16:13, 1 December 2008 by RichardJune
- Open Shortest Path First, or OSPF, dynamically controls routing within a network. It knows how to reach various branches of the network and routes according to preference assigned.
- Example 1:Basic LAN configuration - Simplest practical use of OSPF.
Documentation and Futher reading
- There quite a bit of documentation on Quagga/Zebra available.
- /Troubleshooting - Tips to help track down common problems
- /FAQ - ImageStream OSPF FAQ
- /Glossary - Glossary of OSPF Terms
- http://www.quagga.net/docs.php - Official Quagga documentation
- http://forum.imagestream.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=c0da447b7d71186e0d75066f31197948 - ImageStream Dynamic Routing Support Forum