From ImageStream Router Documentation
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
:Open Shortest Path First, or OSPF, dynamically controls routing within a network. It
:Open Shortest Path First, or OSPF, dynamically controls routing within a network. Itto branches of networkand to .
Revision as of 16:35, 1 December 2008
Note This page is currently being created.
- Open Shortest Path First, or OSPF, dynamically controls routing within a network. It's simplest use automatically pushes route information to all branches of a network. Depending on network topology, it also provides redundancy, and the ability to control which connections are preferred to others.
- Example 1:Basic LAN configuration - Simplest practical use of OSPF.
Documentation and Futher reading
- There quite a bit of documentation on Quagga/Zebra available.
- /Troubleshooting - Tips to help track down common problems
- /FAQ - ImageStream OSPF FAQ
- /Glossary - Glossary of OSPF Terms
- http://www.quagga.net/docs.php - Official Quagga documentation
- http://forum.imagestream.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=c0da447b7d71186e0d75066f31197948 - ImageStream Dynamic Routing Support Forum